For and about Cancer Survivors in Second Life, and for anyone who has been touched by cancer

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

SL's Relay For Life (R)

I recently came across this account of SL's Relay For Life (R) 2007 by Moo Money, which includes a video record of the Survivor's Lap. (For those who don't know it, Relay For Life (R) is the American Cancer Society's signature event and the third annual SLRFL, in July 2007, raised around $115K in real dollars!) My IM's were flashing so much at the start and during the Lap that I didn't have much opportunity to just walk and reflect or take much notice of my surroundings. So I'm extremely thankful to Moo for this record. And it is a great introduction to SLRFL for any of our survivors who have just joined and want to take part in SLRFL 2008.

SLRFL machinisma: Survivors Lap
http://www.m.secondlifeinsider.com/2007/07/28/slrfl-machinima-survivors-lap/

No comments: